*Update: we are currently sold out of follow spots and have 6 lead slots -- contact us if you'd like to be added to the waitlist.
A little later than usual, I know, but we're cooking up a super fun tour this year! Lots of new places, a few old favorites, the Toe Tappin' Trio, and beer, beer, beer.
Please read this WHOLE thing. There's a lot of information that you'll need to know if you want to join in.
1) RSVPing on the Facebook event page is awesome! Please do it so you can keep up with updates, but RSVPing here does NOT...I repeat, DOES NOT count as registering.
You must contact us either by email or in person so we can get all the vital info from you and to make sure we know how many leads and follows to keep things even. You'll be able to pay in cash, credit card or online via paypal.
2) We're keeping the stops secret, as usual, but know that there will be some beer samples along the way. You may opt in or out of partaking -- you need to choose upon registering, and you will be carded and wristbanded upon check-in. No exceptions.
3) Because this is a very popular event with limited space, once you have registered, you must pay within 5 days or you'll lose your spot and get bumped to the waiting list.
4) If you can't secure a spot on the bus, there will be a wait list. We clear it almost every year due to cancellations and no-shows, so there's always a chance if you show up on the day! Anyone is welcome to tag along in a car behind the bus for no charge.
5)Please pay attention to the date, time and your availability! Last minute cancellations make things twice as complicated for us. If you cancel after Monday, October 9, you'll forfeit half of your registration fee. No registration fees will be refunded on day-of cancellations or no-shows except in extenuating circumstances.
The tour begins at 12:00! We've left 30 minutes for bus loading and people gathering. If you aren't on site and checked in by 11:45 (unless you have contacted us to let us know you're on your way) you risk losing your spot to a wait lister.
6) If you're on the bus, you've gotta DANCE!!! We'll choose new partners at each stop, usually using some creative means of pairing up. If you happen to end up without a partner (which almost never happens), you get to chat up the people around us who have no idea what's going on. Maybe ask them to dance. Maybe even hand them a business card....
$30 for all other pre-registrations, $25 if you opt out of beer
$35 for payments on the day
Despite all of these rules, this is a super, super fun event and we can't wait to see who's coming along!
The bus will pick us up at Best Place. Know that the parking is 2 hour parking and the bus tour is 3 hours long. Park at your own risk or use the parking structure.