September classes: Lindy 101 and Lindy 104
** Lindy 101 will be a 4-week series running through October 1, Lindy 104 is 3 standalone classes in September only**
See our Upcoming Events page for class specifics.
910 E. Hamilton Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
*Schedule/pricing is subject to change depending on series.
7:00-7:15 - Registration and warm-up
7:15-8:15 - Class 1
8:15-8:30 - Registration and warm-up**
8:30-9:30 - Class 2
**For upper level classes, be prepared to perform a brief level test between 8:15 and 8:30 with one of our teachers ensure you meet the qualifications.
$25 - 4 class series
$8 - drop in single class
20% series discount for Student/Military ($20)
- Pre-registration will open in person at our events in the weeks leading up to each new series. Pre-registration is not required, but saves you some time waiting in line on the first night.
- No partner needed!
- Lessons progress week to week, so plan to take the whole series. Drop-ins mid month will be assessed by the teachers and CCSwing staff based on your current knowledge.
- If you've registered for a series and miss a class, you can apply that credit to another Monday class within that month if you are eligible to take it.
- We are unable to refund class fees. We can provide you with a receipt for the value of a missed class as a tax deductible donation.
- No street shoes on the dance floor - bring clean, non-marking, low traction shoes or plan to dance in socks.
- Bring your own water bottle. The only water source is a bathroom tap.