Lindy hop 102 and Jazz 201 - Tranky Doo!
See our Upcoming Events page for class specifics.
910 E. Hamilton Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
*Schedule/pricing is subject to change depending on series.
7:00-7:15 - Registration and warm-up
7:15-8:15 - Class 1
8:15-8:30 - Registration and warm-up**
8:30-9:30 - Class 2
**For upper level classes, be prepared to perform a brief level test between 8:15 and 8:30 with one of our teachers ensure you meet the qualifications.
$25 - 4 class series
$10 - drop in single class
20% discount for Student/Military ($20/$8)
- Pre-registration will open in person at our events in the weeks leading up to each new series. Pre-registration is not required, but saves you some time waiting in line on the first night.
- No partner needed!
- Lessons progress week to week, so plan to take the whole series. Drop-ins mid month will be assessed by the teachers and CCSwing staff based on your current knowledge.
- If you've registered for a series and miss a class, you can apply that credit to another Monday class within that month if you are eligible to take it. As a non-profit, all unused credits will be acknowledged as a tax deductible donation and you'll recieve a receipt for your records. If you know in advance that you can't make every class, there are options for 3 and 2 class packs.
- No street shoes on the dance floor - bring clean, non-marking, low traction shoes or plan to dance in socks.
- Bring your own water bottle. The only water source is a bathroom tap.